Thursday, 9 August 2012

Outfit #04 - From London, with love.



I was wearing, Monday 06/08/2012:
  • Shirt - Pull&Bear (5'99€) SUMMER SALES 2012
  • Shorts - Pull&Bear (5'99€) SUMMER SALES 2012
  • Sunglasses - Ardene (2€) SUMMER SALES 2012
  • Thighs
  • Coat
  • Necklace
  • Rings
  • Bag
  • Shoes

If you're reading this, Hello! And don't forget to say hello back on the comments :)

I don't really know where to start, I don't think anyone really wants to read anything I could write, but anyway! I went for a walk today expecting to approach my future and set my feet on the London College of Fashion AND I SUCCEED! Unfortunately, the last exposition finished last month and during August everything's pretty much on hold. Still, I got shivers just as I stepped into the door, it feels so awesome. That place has good vibes all around. There were a few magazines, two of them with very useful information about the college, the life in the city, what's it like to be a fashion student, etc. and another one that's made by the college itself and it's a proper fashion magazine. What I've read has been quite interesting so far, I think I'll bring a couple of articles to the blog, you might like that!

I'm taking my camera out this weekend to do some proper work and photograph cool outfits and bizarre stuff, what else can you find in London Town? I'll bring some good material, hopefully!

Please let me know anything that you liked to talk about to me, I'm open to opinions, reviews, requests, doubts or anything! Maybe you know about somewhere that's worth a visit or want an update with some certain information, just write! :D

So that was all, I think it's enough and I think it will be my first night here going to bed before 2am.

If you've read this, thank you and I love you.

C.
ps.Cupcakes at TopShop are awesome!!!!!
ps1.I've become an addict to This Water apple and raspberries flavour from Starbucks.
ps2.Lemon curd has ruined my life, it doesn't seem as if I'm ever going to stop eating it.
ps3.I got a free bottle of spring water today in Kingsway Street. Second time I'm in London, second time I get edible stuff for free.
ps4.If you've come this far YOU DESERVE A MEDAL. And if you want me to post pictures of my daily routine Instagram style, PLEASE JUST SAY IT.
ps5.I promise this is the last one.
ps6.BYE.
ps7.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Still early days for coats at the moment, but it's always a good idea to be prepared a season early.

12 comments:

  1. Love your bag and blouse! :)

    www.urban-catwalk.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you. Okay, maybe hate it's not the right word. Maybe I just want to say I'm jealous because you always wear really nice things and you look so too. And, in fact, you're there, in London, seeing nice people and talking in English and all this stuff. Okay, I'll stop here.
    Enjoy honey. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ the comment above me. I'm jealous too though. I'll swap you England for Australia? ;)
    & i replied back to your comment on my blog, about the body butters if you are interested =)
    Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb outfit! lovelovelove
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quiero tu maldita blusa y tu abrigooooooooooooooooooooooo. Jajajaja.
    No sabía que te ibas a ir a estudiar a London :') I feel like a proud momma!!!! Jajaja. Te deseo MUCHO éxito, amiga. Sé que serás grande :)
    And yes, I do want you to post pictures of you daily routine Instagram style :p

    Geovana xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bag <3
    I follow you from now on ♥ Maybe you can follow me too ♥ http://maripossaaa25.blogspot.ro
    xoxo Malina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Outfit!
    What more can i Say? :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey thank you very much for expressing those insightful thoughts on my blog, feel free to keep the lengthy comments coming at all times :))
    I am super happy to know that there is someone out there that actually views the competition as a very meaningful act to support new talents and independent designs. <3
    thanks for the love honey, turns out that I'm already following you:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad u liked the place. It is important to like where u are planning to go. Nice outfit. Do u like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know will follow u right back.
    Www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I Hi,There lovely fashion doll I just started a new blog, I would love if you can visit, if you decided to to follow me and give me a chance to see what i post in the future..(I promise to follow you right back) and please leave a comment tell me what you think of my outfits gladly appreciate it would means a lot.xoxoxo waiting on your visit can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers :)
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.comABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR OUTFIT..

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR OUTFIT IT'S NICE HOW YOU PUT EVERYTHIN TOGETHER..
    Hi,There lovely fashion doll I just started a new blog, I would love if you can visit, if you decided to to follow me and give me a chance to see what i post in the future..(I promise to follow you right back) and please leave a comment tell me what you think of my outfits gladly appreciate it would means a lot.xoxoxo waiting on your visit can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers :)
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are sooo pretty! so stylish! so cool!!

    I like this look!

    ReplyDelete