Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Outfit #05 + Camden Town - From London, with love.





I was wearing, Friday 10/08/2012:

  • Dress - H&M (5€) SUMMER SALES 2012
  • Sunglasses - Ardene (2€) SUMMER SALES 2012
  • Purse - Primark
  • Vans
  • Denim jacket - Vintage

 Camden Town is so amazing. Friday was a really lovely day to wander, discover new things and enjoy a bit of fresh air and the sight of people. I got a few really nice bargains (vintage and UK stuff) and enjoyed a super sweet smoothie! I took the chance to take some pictures, there were really really nice things to see, but once again, the best thing is the atmosphere.

Besides the stalls where I bought a Union Jack vest and a Union Jack jumper I bumped into a shop called Rokit. I bought a pair of high-waisted denim shorts and a loose turquoise hoodie which were 5 pounds each, so, if you're around, it's completely recommendable!

I know it's a little bit confusing to get updates about old things but I really try my best to make some time to work on this! The departure date is getting closer, I've got lessons in the morning and this is non-stop!

Anyway, I'm taking pictures everyday and they will be posted as soon as I can! This is really an endless city and it's hard to handle it all. Sometimes we just want to go for a walk, see shops and people and that's how we usually end up in Oxford Street, which is quite nice because that means that I walk past the College of Fashion very often, ha!

By the way, I went to the Sunday UpMarket in Brick Lane on Sunday (how obvious) and it is a MUST VISIT if you're truly interested in fashion. I got to know a few independent designers, I bought a few things too, not as cheap as Primark but these guys have to get their work recognized and must be supported! So, in two updates time, I'll talk about it! :)

Once again, thank you very much for reading and I guess, this is all. I leave you to some of my shots of Camden. I hope everyone's having a good time, and please don't forget to talk to me if you've got questions, enquiries, comments or whatever!

C.










16 comments:

  1. Love the Picturs of you. A cool Outlook.

    And thank you for following, follow you back :)

    http://aimeesowa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I like your blog! Im following you now, If you like my blog, follow me back please

    XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no hear!Love your blog even more now!:)

    there's something for you on my blog, check it out!:)

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog sweety... if u want we can follow each other ...also check the newest post on my blog!

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! I'm so glad I came across your site! I love the printed dress you're wearing! I think you paired it perfectly with the denim jacket! I'm following you via Google =D I'd love it if you could drop by my site as well.

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that you like it!
    I'm excited to see your post!yey!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is really a cool houndstooth dress! i have to stop by h&m now i think;) and i love how you paired it with your denim jacket and sneakers!
      kiss,mary
      http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

      Delete
  7. Love your dress! The print is amazing! :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink houndstooth!
    Camden Town looks like such a vibrant place! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics & good Blog!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    Ps. Follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin???

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning pics looks interesting! :)
    I follow you!
    xoxo Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!
    Did not find any contact info.
    We are on-line store from China.
    Looking for promotion\cooperation
    You can find us here: www.chinese-apparel.com ;
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chineseapparelcom please reply to: help@chinese-apparel.com
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool photos! lovely outfit! :)

    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute dress!! <3 you styled it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post dear!

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete