Saturday, 6 October 2012

Outfit #07 + Sunday UpMarket





I was wearing:

  • Union-jack pullover - Camden Town (10£)
  • Turquese Rooster T-shirt - Brat & Suzie (5£)
  • Necklace - Lavand Boutique (12,95£)
  • Cross ear-cuff - Black Pearl (4£)
  • Jeans - Lefties
  • Vans
  • Fringed bag

I AM BACK!
I don't even know what to write, I've forgotten how to do that.. It's been a while. I'm sorry I couldn't post but I've been incredibly busy, and still am. Senior year is painful. But, hey, feel free to ask anything and I'll answer it.

Okay, so, I bring some pictures from the Sunday UpMarket in Brick Lane, London. I know I've already mentioned it but, again, I have to say how unique and beautiful it is. It's inspiring to see young people doing what they love and earning a life from it.

Lavand Boutique
(+44) 07540 591 730
neda@lavandboutique.com
www.lavandboutique.com

Black Pearl
www.blackpearlboutique.co.uk

Brat & Suzie
www.bratandsuzie.com

I promise I'll make time to update more often from now on. Now that I'm back in my routine, it's easier to keep it all under a schedule and put things into place. I wish everyone a great weekend, mine has been very profitable so far!

C.
ps.I'm back to brunette and I've got a dyeing post ready!
ps1.I'm preparing a Street Fashion Project which is coming soon!

20 comments:

  1. Love your pics Catherine =)

    XOXO
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures:) I'm glad you're back:)

    yay I'm coming to Madrid in 3 weeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts.*_*
    Thanks,for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, the jumper's so cool! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh catherine, adoro tus fotos, me encantan.
    He mucho que no veía un post tuyo y me ha hecho ilusión ver este.
    Estas guapisima de verdad
    un beso muy fuerte preciosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great photos! i like your blog! Maybe we follow each other ?! Let me know ;-) Greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post! I love the pictures! God I wish I could do more than just online shop, I am in the middle of nowhere! Lol. I really wish I could go to London too! Thank you for your comment, I totally agree! You feel bad for buying more clothes, but then you go and buy more anyway.(Like I did today... That's what payday is for!) I started following you, if you would like to follow me as well, that would be awesome!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the outfit dear. such beautiful fashion pieces. love that hair<3. the UK sweater is just simply amazing
    Mind following each other, dear?
    The Photographic Sense-http;//reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for you long comment on my blog! ;)
    I love your jumper so so much. I've wanted a Union Jack jumper for a while, even though I'm not from England.. And your necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog! i love it..!
    if you have time you can visit my blog..
    and i'll be happy if we'll follow each other ?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog! i love it..!
    if you have time you can visit my blog..
    and i'll be happy if we'll follow each other ?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantan los accesorios!!
    Gracias por comentar en mi blog, ya te seguimos.

    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  14. your blog is very inspired!
    Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first pic is very nice :) I like your blog and your pics!

    Hope you'll drop by x
    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like your top very much! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete