Saturday, 3 November 2012

Reminiscing that California Girl... - Outfit #09 + Hair #02

Now that winter's coming, skies are turning grey and woollen tops are a must, I can't help but look back a bit and bring back those summer memories filled with sunny days, beaches, sand and Starbucks. California was full of colour, life and energy, things I'm lacking of in these moments. Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness...




Sweatshirt (Bershka) - Jeans (H&M) - Shoes (Forever XXI) - Ring - Necklace

As you can see, I was blonde! Well, I was lucky enough to win a giveaway on GvN, the new Schwarzkopf dyeing, which is foam! Really easy to apply with great results and, I have to say, A GREAT SMELL.



I got a lovely chocolate that I'm pretty happy with and it's been nearly month. It looks as shiny and beautiful as when I died it!

If anyone's looking forward to doing something new or different to their hair, just let me know if I can help with anything!

Have a great Saturday, everyone!

C.

7 comments:

  1. Madre miaaaa pero cuanto te tiñes el peloo hahahaha.
    Yo ayer volvi a darme mi rojo, por que ya se estaba quitando el color.
    De verdad todo lo que te haces, sea lo que sea te queda genial. A mi de momento solo me convence el rojo hahahah
    un beso quesooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola. Acabo de conocer tu blog.
    Me encanta, es muy original y los cambios de looks en el pelo te quedan ideales :)
    Te presento mi blog de moda y fotografía. Te sigo y me encantaría que tu también me siguieras. Besos :)

    http://secretaddictionbyitziarenfedaque.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful, dear! I have just chanced upon your blog and followed you for more updates. Amazing job! :) x

    Feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think!

    ♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool and very cute! I agree, I love a nice cozy oversized sweater for this time of year! Your hair looks great too by the way! Thanks for the lovely comment!

    kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had so much fun on this photoshoot!
    love your blog dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete